“24603 MELBOURNE METRO WWH” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is James Hardie Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 12 084 635 558) of 10 Colquhoun Street, Rosehill NSW 2142, telephone: 131 103 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is open to VIC residents aged 18 years or over who have a trade account at a participating Melbourne Metro Mitre 10 store (collectively “Mitre 10” and each a “Participating Store”) and have an existing Builder Business Agreement in place with the Promoter (“Eligible Entrant”). Eligible Entrants must be trading in accordance with Mitre 10 trading terms throughout the Promotional Period and must not have overdue monies owing as at 31/08/2021 in order to be eligible to claim any prize. Participating Stores are listed in Annexure A below.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, a Participating Store and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences on 01/05/2021 and ends at 5:00pm AEST on 31/08/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to participate and receive entries in accordance with clause 7 below, Eligible Entrants must, at any time during the Promotional Period, register their details online at winwithhardie.com.au/mmm10. For clarity, the online registration form can be completed at any time during the Promotional Period regardless of when or if an individual makes a Qualifying Purchase (as defined below), however if a registration form is not completed by the end of the Promotional Period, an entrant will not be entitled to receive any entries accrued in accordance with clause 7 below.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, spend a minimum of $500 (inclusive of GST) on any James Hardie™ product/s on their Mitre 10 trade account (“Qualifying Purchase”) at a Participating Store during the Promotional Period. Subject to clause 6 above, Eligible Entrants will receive one (1) automatic entry for each $500 (inclusive of GST) spent during the Promotional Period on their account at a Participating Store. For example, if an Eligible Entrant spends $600 (inclusive of GST) on James Hardie™ products on their account at the Participating Store during the Promotional Period, the Eligible Entrant will be awarded one (1) entry into the draw. If an Eligible Entrant spends $1,700 (inclusive of GST) on James Hardie™ products at the Participating Store during the Promotional Period, the Eligible Entrant will be awarded three (3) entries into the draw and so on. For the sake of clarity, a Qualifying Purchase does not need to be made in a single transaction and can be made up of a number of transactions throughout the Promotional Period.
- Bonus Entries: To be eligible to receive a bonus entry into the draw the Eligible Entrant’s Qualifying Purchase must include HardieTM Fine Texture Cladding products. If an Eligible Entrant purchases HardieTM Fine Texture Cladding product/s in their Qualifying Purchase they will receive one (1) bonus entry for every $500 spent on HardieTM Fine Texture Cladding products. For example, if an Eligible Entrant spends $900 (inclusive of GST) on HardieTM Fine Texture Cladding products on their Mitre 10 trade account at the Participating Store during the Promotional Period, the Eligible Entrant will be awarded two (2) entries into the draw (comprised of one entry for the Qualifying Transaction, and one bonus entry for the amount spent on HardieTM Fine Texture Cladding product/s).
- In all instances, the prize/s will be awarded to the registered owner of the trade account who may, in his/her absolute discretion, allocate the prize to any employee (aged 18 years or over) of the business associated with the trade account (the “Prize Recipient”). The Prize Recipient agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions as a condition of accepting a prize.
- Eligible Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to the prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If, during the Promotional Period and until the prize is awarded, any James Hardie™ or HardieTM Fine Texture Cladding products contributing towards a minimum spend in a Qualifying Purchase that is eligible for one (1) or more entries are returned for refund or credit, or exchanged for a product or products that are not eligible for entry into this promotion (i.e. non James Hardie™ or HardieTM Fine Texture Cladding products), and/or which reduce the value of relevant Qualifying Purchase to below the relevant requirement for the applicable number of entries, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to invalidate any entries awarded in respect of that Qualifying Purchase (or reduce the number of entries awarded accordingly).
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- Melbourne Metro Mitre 10 Representative Incentive: This component is available to Melbourne Metro Mitre 10 trade account managers only. To be eligible for this component, Melbourne Metro Mitre 10 trade account managers must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Book four (4) x Dual Calls with their James Hardie Account Manager; and
- Have at least two (2) x Eligible Entrant on their management account that has completed the steps in clauses 6 and 7 above.
Melbourne Metro Mitre 10 trade account managers sales figures will be recorded over the course of the Promotional Period. At the conclusion of the Promotional Period, the Melbourne Metro Mitre 10 trade account manager (who has completed the steps in clause 14 a) and b) above) with the highest James Hardie™ product sales figures will be awarded a $500 preloaded MasterCard Gift Card. The Melbourne Metro Mitre 10 trade account manager (who has completed the steps in clause 14 a) and b) above) with the highest HardieTM Fine Texture Cladding products sales figures will be awarded a $500 preloaded Mastercard Gift Card.
In addition to the above, Trade Desk Team Member sales figures will be recorded over the course of the Promotional Period. At the conclusion of the Promotional Period, the Trade Desk Team Member with the highest James Hardie™ product sales figures will be awarded a $500 preloaded MasterCard Gift Card.
- There will be five (5) draws conducted for this promotion, four (4) monthly draws (“Monthly Draw”) and one (1) major draw (“Major Draw”). Entries open at 12:00am AEST and close at 11:59pm AEST for Monthly Draws 1 – 3 and at 5:00pm AEST for Monthly Draw 4 and the Major Draw on the dates specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 11:00am AEST on the dates specified in the table below. Entries in each Monthly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Monthly Draws but will be entered into the Major Draw. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and published at winwithhardies.com.au/mmm10 from the dates specified in the table below.
|Monthly Draw 1
|Monthly Draw 2
|Monthly Draw 3
|Monthly Draw 4
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first three (3) valid entries drawn in each Monthly Draw will each win a $200 preloaded Mastercard Gift Card.
- The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a Harley Davidson motorcycle (“Major Prize”). Total prize value is up to AU$18,250 including ‘Black Denim’ colour, 1-year Victorian registration, , 2-years warranty, stamp duty, 1-year Harley Roadside Assistance and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The winner must collect the prize from the Dandenong Harley Davidson dealership.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the Major Prize in their own name, then the winner may assign the Major Prize to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the Major Prize is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the Major Prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Mastercard Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Mastercard Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Mastercard Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Mastercard Gift Card.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $21,150.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Richmond Mitre 10 – 143-153 Palmer Street, Richmond 3121
- Danaher’s Mitre 10 – 464 Lower Heidelberg Road, Heidelberg 3084
- Tait Tooronga Mitre 10 – 15 Weir Street, Glen Iris 3146
- Tait Mt Waverley Mitre 10- 601 High St Road, Mount Waverley 3149
- Tait Footscray Mitre 10 – 101-103 Geelong Road, Footscray 3011
- Tait Somerville Mitre 10 – 2 Speedwell Street, Somerville 3912
- Capeview Mitre 10 Cowes – 220 Settlement Road, Cowes 3922
- Capeview Mitre 10 Wonthaggi – Cape Paterson Road, Wonthaggi
- Capeview Mitre 10 Inverloch – 10 Bass Highway, Inverloch 3996
- Capeview Mitre 10 Tarwin Lowers – 31-33 River Drive, Tarwin Lower 3956
- Capeview Mitre 10 Leongatha – 2 Cusack Road, Leongatha 3953
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Redemption of the Digital Prepaid Mastercard® is subject to the terms and conditions of Edge Loyalty including activating the Digital Prepaid Mastercard before the specified expiry date which will be sent to the claimant when their Digital Prepaid Mastercard activation code is sent by SMS to the mobile phone number they provided when entering the promotion.
- The Digital Prepaid Mastercard needs to be activated by following the link to access Mobile Pay via the App store that is sent in the SMS with their Digital Prepaid Mastercard activation code. By clicking on this link in the SMS, the Entrant will automatically download and open the Mobile Pay App, populating and validating the Entrant’s mobile number and activation code. The Entrant is then required to enter their claim id, and if they are:
- a first time user of the Mobile Pay App, create a password (minimum of 6 characters) and enter their date of birth; or
- a registered user of Mobile Pay App already, enter their existing password.
The Entrant may then add the card to the wallet on their phone.
- Entrants can create a PIN for the Digital Prepaid Mastercard via the Mobile Pay App as using the Digital Prepaid Mastercard for purchases over $100 may require entry of a PIN. Instructions on how to set up a PIN are found in the “Do I need to set a PIN on my card?” FAQ located at https://edgemobilepay.com/support.
- Entrants who do not have a supported smart phone will be notified via a web page when they click on the link that was sent to them by SMS to activate their Digital Prepaid Mastercard. The web page will direct them to Edge’s customer service to facilitate provision of an alternate reward of a physical prepaid eftpos® gift card upon request. Terms and conditions governing the use of the physical prepaid eftpos® gift card are available at http://www.activatethecard.com.au/termsandconditions.
- Digital Prepaid Mastercard activation codes expire at 11:59pm AEST on the stated expiry date of the activation code. The expiry date provides 3 months in which the Digital Prepaid Mastercard activation code must be activated.
- The Digital Prepaid Mastercard is valid until the expiry date shown on the front of the card in the Mobile Pay App (not less than 12 months from date of production) and cannot be used after expiry. At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited. We will not give you notice prior to expiry.
The Mobile Pay Pre-paid Digital Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. See https://edgemobilepay.com/terms-and-conditions for terms and conditions. Card expiry card balance can be viewed on your mobile phone in the Mobile Pay app. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
The eftpos® prepaid gift card is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 and distributed by Edge Loyalty Systems ABN 96 138 299 288 of 534 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC, 3121. The Promoter is James Hardie Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 12 084 635 558), 10 Colquhoun Street, Rosehill NSW 2142.